Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Morning Tease

I slept in the guest room at Emily's last night. Not that I was bad or anything (well, maybe a little, it isn't my fault I snore sometimes.) After she dozed off with me gently rubbing her feet, then her legs, then her back, I read for awhile, then decided to decamp to the other room.

I tried to rub more, but was stopped. "Don't," she said quietly, but sternly when I allowed my hands to wander farther and farther up her things, glancing her pussy. "I'm tired, just the massage."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, hiding the disappointment from my voice, easily losing myself in the pleasure of serving her.

I got up early the next morning, quietly went into Emily's master suite to use the shower and get dressed. While there is a bathroom connected to the spare room ("my room" as she jokes sometimes) I did not shower or dress in there; I only slept there from time to time. (Unlike some femdom stories, Emily does not "kick" me out of her room, I sometimes sleep in the guest room when I snore. She doesn't punish me like that.)

So, I showered (Emily uses the prettiest smelling body wash from Bath & Body Works, Blushing Cherry Blossom. Yes, only a sissy would not only know which scent she uses, but so look forward to using it herself.) I felt so pretty working the soft scented wash all over my skin, over my loins.

I dressed quietly in her walk in closet. A pair of white nylon full cut briefs (they keep the girdle fresh for several wearings, plus are quite effective for "tucking," covered with a Rago six strap open bottom girdle, white stockings from Secrets in Lace, and a pretty lilac satin camisole and tap panty set.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm a full blown sissy, what can I say? How women ever stopped wearing lingerie like this is beyond me.

Anyway, I had work to do, had to fly, had to finish dressing, so had to put on my "boy" clothes, which included a tee (to better hide my camisole), a French blue, French cuff Brooks Brothers dress shirt, a charcoal suit and a lime green striped silk tie.

Yes, even as a boy, I like fashion.

Finish with shoes and socks. As I've mentioned before, I nod toward the feminine in socks, usually wearing women's trouser socks over my stockings, the one feminine garment I can pass off as masculine.

I was about to sneak out of the room, took one look over my shoulder where Emily was sleeping in bed (she was getting a later start than I was.) She was naked, on her side, twisted in a sheet, mostly uncovered.

I thought about giving her a kiss, softly, but did not want to wake her.

I had my hand on the door handle, about to open, when I heard her stir. "Where are you going," she asked.

"I have to get to the office," I said, "I have some stuff to do." I started to twist the handle, looked over my shoulder, to see her now on her stomach, the sheet around only her legs, her ass slightly elevated, her smooth pussy on display.


"Not yet," she said lazily.

"Yes, yet, I have to run, love."

"There's something you need to do first, love," she said. I saw a small movement between her legs. She was laying on her arm, her hand, fingers, were between her legs. She was flicking her fingers, almost beckoning me to her.

"Em, I don't have time," I protested, "besides, I'm wearing a girdle, it will take me forever to get undressed and dressed again."

Emily chuckled, danced her fingers again. "You don't need to get undressed, silly, all I want is your mouth."

"Emily, I want to get to work early today," I said, hand still on the door handle.

"Hmmmmm," she said, fingers not lightly touching the folds of her pussy, tapping, gently rubbing, pinching.

"Em," I said, still, staring, unable to move.

She took a deep breath, her fingers gently, slowly, rubbing.

"Baby, that's not fair."

"Ohhhh. Hmmmm."

"Em."

"You go to work...ohhh...I can take care of myself, sweetie."

I stood, watching, mesmerized. I really, really should get going.

"Hm, yes," she said, seductively. "Oh, hmm, there, right there, yes," she gasped, fingers spreading her lips.

My hand fell from the door handle, but I did not move.

"Yes, don't stop, yes," she said a little louder, almost begging.

I took a half step towards her. Fuck, this wasn't fair. Fuck.

"Oh god, Evan, that feels so good," she moaned.

I almost fell down, I was dizzy, my legs jello.

I took a step towards the bed, but it was too late, she orgasmed from her own fingers, moaning, whimpering, calling out his name, not mine.

Evan.

Evan.

Evan.

"Have a good day at work, sissy," she finally said, dismissing me, leaving me hard, teased, needing her, not getting her.




No comments:

Post a Comment