Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Large pants are proving popular with MEN!


A headline from Wickedelic's blog. Seems they first thought men were buying french knickers or tap panties for their significant others (since they are super sexy, of course). Turns out, a large percentage of men are BUYING THEM FOR THEMSELVES.

It dawned on them that crossdressers love french knickers, too.

What to say, what to say?

1. Duh.
2. As a crossdresser, I love french knickers and wear them often, especially under a suit or to bed.
3. I don't like being called a man when talking about lingerie purchases for myself. Just a weird thing to voice...man instead of CD or TV or sissy.
4. I'm certainly going to order a pair or four from Wickedelic to see if I like them.

Large pants are proving popular with MEN!!!!! | Wickedelic Lingerie Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment