Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inspection



"You wanted to see me Mr. Simpson?"

"Um, yes, er, John, we...we need to talk about your work attire."

"My work attire, Mr. Simpson? I...I don't understand."

"Well, John, this is kind of awkward for me, but, well...you've been wearing skirts to the office."

"Yes, I have Mr. Simpson."

"John, it...it is against company policy!"

"Against company policy? Put Mr. Simpson, I checked the personnel book very closely, especially the dress code part...I have it right here. I don't see any prohibition."

"You did? You do?"



"I did, Mr. Simpson. Look, right here, on page 85, it states, 'Employee Attire. The Company is a professional organization and as such expects all executives to be professionally attired at all times.' And then here, on page 88. 'Professional attire shall mean matching trousers and coats (suits), matching skirts and coats (skirt suits), or skirts and blouses.' I've been wearing a skirt suit or skirt and blouses all week, Mr. Simpson."

"But...but..."

"And here, Mr. Simpson, page 90. 'If wearing a skirt, the visible portion of the employee's leg shall be covered in hosiery at all times.' I...I've been wearing hosiery, Mr. Simpson, pantyhose on Monday, and a garter belt or girdle and stockings the rest of the week."

"But, John, you...you're...I mean...you're not a female."

"Mr. Simpson?"

"The policy about skirts only refers to women, John, you...you're..."

"But...Mr. Simpson, it...it doesn't refer only to women, Mr. Simpson, just an employee, a generic employee. It is gender neutral."

"But men are not supposed to wear skirts, John!"

"I...I'm not really a man, Mr. Simpson. I mean, I'm a genetic male, but I'm really, a...well, a sissy."



"John, don't you see, it is very distracting for men...er...a...a sissy...to dress like that at the office."

"Distracting? I don't understand. How is it distracting?"

"John, don't...don't you see? A man sees a woman wearing stockings, dangling a heel...men are visual, they get...er, um...they get...distracted."

"Distracted? Really?"

"Yes, John."


"But Mr. Simpson, you mean...you mean to tell that men at the office get distracted by me slipping my heel on and off...like this?"

"Mr. Simpson?"

"Yes, yes, for crying out loud, yes."

"But why Mr. Simpson? You don't think the men here find me attractive?"

"John."

"I mean, I'd hate to distract anyone, Mr. Simpson, especially any of the men. Wait, Mr. Simpson?"

"Yes, John?"

"I'm not distracting you, am I? Sitting outside your office? Right there, at my desk? I know it's just a table, no real sides, but...does it distract you when I uncross and recross my legs?"

"John, you..."

"You know, Mr. Simpson, I was also reading the personnel manual about relationships...um, relationships amongst employees. They are not forbidden, you know."

"I...I know, John, I helped write the manual."

"There is a notice requirement though, for certain relationships. I think the employees need to send HR a letter within 72 hours."

"That requirement is only for sexual relationships, John."

" I don't remember, I did not read that part too closely, I was so busy studying the part about the dress code...to see if a garter belt was okay, I love wearing garter belts."

"You...you do...I mean...John...anyway, employees only need give a 72 hour notice after a sexual relationship."

"72 hours? So, Mr. Simpson, if I had a sexual relationship with a fellow employee, I only need to give HR notice after?"

"Yes, within 72 hours."

"So, if someone, oh, if some fellow employee came back to my house to, um, more closely inspect my attire to see if it complied with company policy, I would not have to report it if we did not have a sexual relationship?"

"Um, yes."

"Hmmm. So, hypothetically, if a supervisor wanted to see the rest of my lingerie, my garter belt, my silver satin camisole and tap panty set, you know, just to make sure my lingerie complied with the dress code, he...he could do that?"

"Yes, yes, John, a supervisor could."

"And what if, I don't know, what if a supervisor wanted to, I don't know, um, get closer, you know, really look carefully at an employees's lingerie, maybe even feel it, how soft, how pretty it is. That's okay, right?"

"I...I suppose a supervisor could do that, without notifying HR."

"Just to ensure compliance, of course."

"Of course, John."





"Well the manual said that no undergarments should be visible, so what if, I don't know, what if a supervisor wanted to check, you know, closely, really, really closely, how an employees pretty, soft, satin panties fit? Could he do that?"

"Oh god."

"Mr. Simpson?"

"Yes, John, yes."

"Without notifying HR?"

"Yes, yes."

"Sometimes the best way to tell if undergarments will be visible is to feel the curve of the garment against the skin, you know, he might have to run his hands over my...I mean, the employee's panties. That's not a sexual relationship, so I...the employee...would not need to tell HR, right?"

"No, I...I suppose not."

"What if the panties were visible? I only ask because I thought my panty line might be visible through my skirt."

"Well, that...that would be a violation of company policy."

"A violation?"

"Yes."

"We...we get punished for violating policy, don't we?"

"Yes, of course, write ups, violation interviews, even..."

"Spankings?"

"WHAT?"

"There is nothing in the manual that prohibits corporal punishment, is there?

"Spankings, I...don't think..."

"I'm just asking if a supervisor could do that, spank an employee."

"I think...there must be something that prohibits, that..."

"That's not a sexual relationship?"

"No, no."

"So no notice to HR and nothing in a personnel file?"

"No."

"I'm only asking because, well, if a supervisor wanted to take a pretty young employee across his lap after looking closely at the employee's lingerie, stockings, garter belt, panties, that...that would be allowed?"

"I...I can't think of...of anything..."

"And if the supervisor, I don't know...maybe liked it...just a little...spanking a panty covered behind, that's not sex either, right?"

"John!"

"I'm only asking, Mr. Simpson, if while spanking the employee, the supervisor got, um, an erection, and accidentally rubbed...you know... while spanking, rubbed against the employee, that...that's allowed?"

"I...I suppose, but..."

"No notice to HR?"

"No, but..."

"You know, Mr. Simpson, in days gone by, after a spanking, the person who got spanked often had to thank the person administering the punishment."

"Thank him?"

"Yes. I know how I'd want to thank a strong man for a hard spanking."

"You...you do?"

"Yes, Mr. Simpson. If I felt his erection pressing into me, I'd want to do something for him, to properly thank him."

"I don't think..."

"It's hard work spanking a pretty employee, I think a supervisor that does that deserves something relaxing, deserves release for all the tension that must get built up."

"But John..."

"Would that be a sexual relationship?"

"What?"

"I'm just asking, I guess, just to be clear, if after you spanked me...I mean, after a supervisor spanked an employee, if the employee, you know, maybe got down on hands and knees and properly thanked the supervisor for the spanking, and helped him get some release, would HR have to be notified?"

"I...I don't know, John, I..."

"Just a little licking, Mr. Simpson, that's not sex, right? Licking and kissing and touching a supervisor's...um..."

"John, please..."

"And if it slipped into the employee's mouth...you know...by accident, that's not really sex, right, it's just, thanking him for the spanking."

"John!"

"Mr. Simpson."

"I...go home, John, now, just go home, this isn't..."

"Will you be administering any punishment tonight, Mr. Simpson."

"That depends on your lingerie, John, that depends on my inspection.



No comments:

Post a Comment