Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cock Fight. The Clitty Wins.


A funny thing happened yesterday. I got into a little email spat with another professional. Started by him being unprofessional in threatening something. I responded in a professional manner, but the tone of my email was a complete throw down back at him. He knew it. I knew it. And he backed down.

I showed the email exchange to Emily. She said, "so, I read this as he pissed all over you so you had to pull out your penis and piss all over him just to show you could."

"Yea, so?"

"Make you feel like more of a man?"

I blushed at that. She laughed.

"I suppose you're right, you had to throw down. I just wonder if this guy knows that he just lost a cock fight to someone who had to pull hers out of a pretty pair of pink satin panties?"

Yea, I laughed too. I suppose it is true. I did get into a machismo war. I won the war. And I did it with my pretty little penis/clitty/cock that was all wrapped in the prettiest pair of tap panties, framed by a white garter belt, holding up the sexiest stockings.

Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment