Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would you like it?


"Just try it, you might like it," she said, pulling the cock out, looking over at her feminized husband.

He shook his head, no.

"But you've never tried it," she insisted, "how can you know if you'd like it or not."

He shook his head again.

"You're so strange, sometimes. I don't know why you get all hung up about things like this."

"I just know."

"You just know, like you knew you'd hate asparagus? And now you love it after I made you try it?"

He looked away.

"Or is that it," she giggled. "You're afraid you'll like it, aren't you? That once you taste a man's cock, you'll realize how fucking good it is."

She saw his face redden, knew she'd stumbled onto his true fear. It wasn't that it disgusted him, it was just the opposite.

"You want to try it, don't you?"

He said nothing.

"Look at me. You want to try it, don't you? You want to taste it. Lick it. You want to suck it, savor it. You want to try cock, don't you, sweetie?"

"Yes," he gulped, trembling ever so slightly, from fear, from excitement.

"See, was that so difficult? Come here, sweetie, some try it, it's okay, I won't be mad if you like it, I won't be jealous. Come on, I'll help you, here, go slow, sissy, go slow."

Image from Backseam Extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment