Friday, May 21, 2010

Memorial Day

So we talked about the tit for tat thing; she really does think it's a cool idea. Not a long term thing she'd be into, but something kinky, fun, fresh for that weekend, anyway.

Seems that a CB chastity device can be had for not a terrible price. Do I really want to go down that road?

The unfortunate thing is, that as I type that question, something is stirring in my panties.

Do I want to wear a chastity cage? Hell no.

But why is there physical evidence of how exciting the thought it? If I wasn't wearing a girdle today, I'd have a tent in my trousers.

I suspect, with little pushing, I'll acquiesce.

I also suspect that if not mentioned again by her, I may practically beg for it.

Bizarre. What kind of boy (yes, yes, girl, I know), begs to be put in chastity.

Personally, I think it adds an element of excitement, anticipation, heightened awareness, a certain tease.

The weekend is more about tease than anything else (maybe...or maybe she will fuck him silly).

I think it adds to the tease, which is why it seems so exciting. Now, at least.

[UPDATE]

To clarify, the tit for tat is just a tit. Or just a tat. If we indulge, it will be chastity for me, only. Emily will retain her freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment